GLIDER COMPLETE PELLET by EXOTIC NUTRITION
WHAT IS GLIDER COMPLETE SUGAR GLIDER PELLET?
GLIDER COMPLETE is the best seller pellet from American supplier EXOTIC NUTRITION.
It represents a fastastic protein source, while containin dehydrated fruits such as papaya, pear, pinneaple, apple, peach and blueberries among other highly nutritious ingredients such as honey or australian bee pollen.
Crude Protein (Min) 31.5% Crude Fat (Min) 3.5% Salt (Max) 1.4% Crude Fiber (Max) 3.6 % Moisture (Max) 13.5% Calcium (Min) 1.83% Calcium (Max) 2.3 % Phosphorous (Min) 1.16 Vitamin A (Min) 10,000 Iu/Lb.
GLIDER COMPLETE INGREDIENTS
Soybean Meal, Blood Meal, Ground Roasted Soybeans, Dried Apple, Dried Papaya, Dried Pears, Golden Raisins, Dried Pineapple, Dried Peaches, Dried Apricots, Dried Blueberries, Honey, Pure Bee Pollen, Cane Molasses, Corn Gluten Meal, Calcium Carbonate, Mono Di-Calcium Phosphate, Salt, Eucalyptus, Yeast Culture, L. Acidophilus, S. Faecium, S. Erevisiae, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Cobalt Proteinate, Thiamine Monoitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Vitamin C Supplement, Zinc Oxide, Biotin, Folic Acid, Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hcl, Dehy Alfalfa Meal, Pantothenic Acid, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement.
HOW TO USE SUGAR GLIDER PELLETS?
Sugar gliders need a varied diet that includes fresh fruits and vegetables, live food insects, various protein sources and diet complements such as calcium supplements. To help facilitate this task, companies like PET PRO and EXOTIC NUTRITION have developed the first specific pellets for sugar gliders, as a dry food with high protein, rich in nutrients and with a similar composition to the varied diet sugar gliders have in the nature, all in a single product, in order to simplify the daily preparation of your diet.
ALLforGLIDERS discourages feeding your sugar gliders exclusively on pellets, however, pellets represent an optimal choice for:
• Provide small quantities daily in the cage, in case your suggies wake up hungry during the day.
• Use daily in small quantities along with their usual diet, as an extra protein source.
• Use grain by grain, as a treat or reward while training your gliders.
• Offer it as dinner once a week, thereby providing more variety in the meals offered to gliders and hence avoiding boredom and rejection of recurring food.
• As an all-in-one product, to be used as an easy food preparation to have on hand if we leave our gliders with a friend a couple of days when we go on a trip or vacation.
• The porridge mixes of vegetables and fruits ferment quickly, especially in hot weather. Pellets may be our best ally for those rare days when we are not at home at lunchtime. Being a dry food, it can be left in the cage for hours without ferment or other damage, unlike blends and fruit and vegetable mix.